Whether you are planning a health fair for your school, community or business, our resources can help you reinforce the importance of healthy eating and regular physical activity.
Download and print these user-friendly handouts to provide easy tips, practical tools and nutrition information.
- Filling Your Plate The Dietary Guidelines Way
- Eat the My Plate Way (also in Spanish)
- Chocolate in Milk Doesn’t Take Away Nutrients
- Healthier Eating (also in Spanish)
- Guide to Good Eating (also in Spanish)
- Milk’s Nutrient Package
- Low Fat Milk (also in Spanish)
- Nutrient-rich Foods Shopping List
- Nutrient-rich Foods Weekly Tracker
- Build a Snack
- Score Big with Breakfast
- Calcium and Kids (also in Spanish)
- Stronger Bones for your Kids
- MyPlate Your Plate
- Milk Messages for Mom
- MyPlate Handout
- Fuel Up to Play 60 Paper Tracker
- Training Table Tips
- Think your Drink
- 3 Every Day Tracker
- 33 Tasty Snack Ideas
- Power of 3 Planner
Try these activities to make your display or booth interactive.
Content courtesy of American Dairy Association Mideast
Looking for Something Else?
Visit our Resources page for other downloadable handouts.