Dairy Science Scholarship
Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program – $1,500 Dairy Scholarship
Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program is pleased to provide financial support for full-time undergraduate students enrolled in the School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences with a focus in Dairy Science or an interest in the dairy industry at Delaware Valley University. Applications are now being accepted for these two college scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Apply Now for Dairy Science and Food Marketing Scholarships: Deadline April 28, 2017
• Full-time undergraduate students entering their sophomore to senior year as of Fall 2017.
• Students enrolled in the School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences at Delaware Valley University with a focus of dairy courses and activities.
• Students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
• Completed application form (including essay responses) and two letters of recommendation (non-family, professor and/or employer references only).
• Preference shall be given to a student who has experience in the dairy industry, or who shows a preference in pursuing a career in the dairy industry.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
American Dairy Association North East
Attn: Amy Yeiser Leslie
548 Bullcreek Rd
Butler, PA 16002
Download the .pdf application!