Food Marketing Scholarship
Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program is pleased to provide financial support for full-time undergraduate students enrolled in the food marketing program at Saint Joseph’s University. Applications are now being accepted for these two college scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Apply Now for Dairy Science and Food Marketing Scholarships: Deadline April 28, 2017
- Full-time undergraduate students entering their sophomore to senior year as of Fall 2017.
- Students enrolled in the Department of Food Marketing at St. Joseph’s University
- Students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Completed application form (including essay responses) and two letters of recommendation (non-family, professor and/or employer references only).
- Preference shall be given to a student who has experience in the dairy industry, or who shows a preference in marketing dairy foods as part of his or her undergraduate work or future career.
American Dairy Association North East
Attn: Amy Yeiser Leslie
548 Bullcreek Rd
Butler, PA 16002
Download the .pdf application!