- 1 head of garlic, roasted and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive or avocado oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 2 1/2 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Asiago or Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 6 chicken breasts, about 3 pounds
- 1 tbsp each fresh lemon, orange, lime juices
Mix the garlic, oil, curry powder, 1 cup of the yogurt, 2 tsp. salt, and the chicken or vegetable broth in a large bowl. Add the chicken breasts to a deep glass dish and add the yogurt mixture. Turn to coat, making sure all the chicken is coated. Cover and chill at least 3 hours or up to overnight.
Preheat an oven to 425°F. Combine the bread crumbs, cheese, and parsley. Transfer the marinated chicken to a 13”x 9" baking dish. Coat with a generous layer of the bread crumb mixture. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken registers 165°F, about 35 minutes. If the chicken skin starts to brown too quickly, lightly cover with foil.
Allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes before transferring to a serving platter. Reduce the pan juices by half. In a separate bowl whisk together the citrus juices, remaining cup of yogurt, and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt in a medium bowl. Thin to the desired consistency with the reduced pan juices. Serve the sauce alongside the chicken.