National Dairy Council (NDC) and National Football League (NFL), in partnership with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, launched Fuel Up to Play 60 to engage and empower youth to take action for their own health by making long-term positive changes for themselves and their schools. As a co-partner in Fuel Up to Play 60, the NFL commits to making the next generation of youth the most active and healthy by tapping the power of its teams, players and NFL PLAY 60 programming. The American Dairy Association North East is partnering with the Baltimore Ravens, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, Washington Redskins, New York Giants, New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills to make wellness part of the game plan in over 1,200 schools. We invite your school to join the Fuel Up to Play 60 team.
Meet our Fuel Up to Play 60 ambassadors – NFL players who inspire youth to be active, eat healthy and make a difference.
- Connor Barwin, #90, Outside Linebacker – Philadelphia Eagles
- Aaron Williams, #23, Safety – Buffalo Bills
- Muhammad Wilkerson, #96, Defensive End – New York Jets
- Justin Pugh, #67, Offensive Guard – New York Giants
- Cameron Heyward, #97, Defensive End – Pittsburgh Steelers
- Sam Koch, #4, Punter – Baltimore Ravens